It is a part of life. Something that we have to deal with and move on. I am talking about
The swift and ruthless cancellation of a television show.
As the TV season nears the end, we have witnessed many fatalities.
The TV Grim Reaper came
Waited until you loved a TV show.
You were in tears when you heard your show got cancelled
and you’re trying to figure out why
First up is
1.Rip. I actually liked this one. Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apt 23
2. RIP Last Resort
3. RIP Zero Hour. We hardly knew thee
4. 666 Park Ave. Even the Devil could not stay in prime time.
5. RIP Private Practice. Yup, its been on this long.
1. RIP Made In Jersey.
2. RIP Partners. You will never replace Will & Grace.
3. The Job. Its hard to watch someone trying to get a job in this economy.
On to the next
1. RIP Mockingbird Ln. How could this have failed?
2. RIP Do No Harm. And nobody watched.
3. Animal Practice. This sounded like a winner to me.
4. Surprise with Jenny McCarthy. Cancelled before it aired. (I couldn’t find any footage from the show, so I improvised)
Meanwhile, over at
1. RIP The Mob Doctor.
2. RIP Ben and Kate. I think this was supposed to be funny..
1. RIP 90210. Finally!
2. RIP Emily Owens MD. Because we needed another medical show.
3. RIP Gossip Girl. Like what was with Dan Humphrey being gossip girl? xoxo
4. RIP LA Complex. Yeah, I didn’t watch this either.
It’s time to mourn our losses and look forward at the surviving shows.
Did your favorite show make it out of the battlefield or was it a casualty of the TV season.
For making it this far, I shall reward you with images of Jessica Alba
And for you ladies….
Until next time…..