If you were a kid in the nineties, the you remember Darkwing Duck.
He was a goof, fighting between wanting fame and being a good father.
He had a cool intro every time he surprised the villains. Darkwing Duck knew alot of information and he used these tidbits so the bad guys would learn something before being defeated.
Here are 23 things he knew about….
1. He knew about public transportation
2. He knew the inner workings of the Judicial System
5. He knew about disappointments
6. He knew about train engineering
7. He knew about the monsters in your closet
8. He knew about about psychiatry
9. He knew about our jail system
11. He knew alot about bugs
12. alot about bugs, and priorities
13. He knew how to creep people out (and again bugs)
14. He knew how to ruin a parade
15. He knew how to ruin the view
16. He knew about service charges
17. He knew his way around a kettle
18. He knew about Podiatry
19. He knew what woman wanted
20. He knew how to start a Monday morning
21. He knew about fashion
22. He knew how to be annoying
If the show was still on, what new intro’s would he have used?
- Classic Disney Franchises That Need A Revival (houseofgeekery.com)